Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What's On Your Agenda? (Posted 5-24-07)

I can't believe it's Thursday already. I've accomplished little to nothing that I can say, "Look what I've done this week." and point toward something tangible. Those weeks frustrate me to no end.

On the other hand, I did do about 6 hours of research for a friend on Tuesday and spent the better part of Monday and Wednesday researching scholarships and grants for my college bound child. It is only Thursday after all.

I have also address his graduation announcements and will be printing out all his photos to cut and send with them as well as his "cards". Geesh is it really this close??

I've updated my new sketch blog today and yesterday. It seems I've discovered the source of my inspiration. Like it is a big revelation, I seem to be at my most creative when I'm listening to music. Different types of music bring out my different sides. So, today after blogging, I'll be hoping to get creative with my hands and scrap, alter... something!

I can't decide what I want to do. Ever have those times when you know you're feeling creative, you've got plenty to do, but you don't know where to start? That's where I am. I've got plenty to get started with but can't decide where the "starting line" is.

Well, wish me luck. Here goes that word again... I'm going to persevere until I get there!

1 comment:

Lissa Ballard said...

Comment from: Nik
I am still trying to figure out where the month has gone darl... I am 30 in a little over 5 weeks...