Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Posted 06/06/06

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged - by Nik!


Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Technical Sales Rep
2. Webmaster
3. Teacher


FOUR movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Prince of Tides
3. Steel Magnolias
4. The Notebook


Four Places I have lived
1. Richmond, VA
2. Gastonia, NC
3. Shelby, NC
4. Williamsburg, VA


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. Deperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Beautiful People


Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Myrtle Beach, SC
3. Ocean Isle, NC
4. Gatlinburg, TN


Four web sites I visit daily:
1. www.theuntamedscrapper.com
2. Yahoo Groups


Four of my favorite Foods:
1. Mexican
2. Chinese
3. McDonald's
4. Breakfast


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. holidaying anywhere
2. with my wonderful friends all in one fabulous spot together
3. Paris
4. in bed


Three friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. Who knows...
2. Jo
3. who knows...


You've been tagged. So here it goes...Copy and paste this, delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me and on to other friends.

No comments: