Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Posted 06-07-06

So I'm back...

Ugh is about all I can say for what's been happening in my "house". House meaning my body...

I have felt it coming on for some time and it finally took over. I've been down off and on for more than a couple weeks, but Friday evening it hit me like a ton of bricks... Sad because I missed a lot of opportunities to celebrate Taylor's first Prom (Saturday night), I missed a lot of chances to celebrate several exciting things in his life this past weekend. Dalton loves it when I'm sick because, since I'm down on my back, he gets me to play his video games. I spent very little time upright in the last 5 days so it's nice to be able to sit upright for more than 10 minutes without feeling like my lungs were on fire and ready to collapse. If I could have, I'd have put the fire department on alert to come hose down my lungs, lol.

But thanks to the miracles of modern medicine, I'm on the mend and getting better. Just wish my bones and muscles would follow suit and "fix" themselves too. Ah well, we all have our "balls and chains" with which we walk through life, eh?

So, I'll be starting up my regular blogging (my scrappy blog) tomorrow and getting that ball rolling again. It's been sorely neglected and for that I sincerely apologize!

Hope this finds everyone in good health and good spirits!

Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments: