Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Posted 6-28-06

Revitalizing my blog and myself

Let's try to breathe some life into the blog and into myself here.... I know I need it something fierce! LOL

Let's start out with something inspiring. Something that will help me get my mojo back. lol I've got a sketch that's being debuted this week in The View that I'm using which usually jump starts my creativity. I love sketches and I've gotten to where I sketch out a layout in my head before I ever commit anything to paper. No cutting and ruining for me. Supplies are too precious a commodity here for that.

So, I'm using Basic Grey - like you can't get inspired by BG, ya know? I'm really behind the times though because I'm so attracted to blues in everything I do that I can't stay away from the Phresh&Phunky line. I'll never get published again at BG if I don't managed to pick up the newer lines and do something with them! I do have them, I just haven't used them yet! LOL

So back to inspirations. When the sketch doesn't entirely kick start my mojo, I have to keep looking - so I'm hitting up my quote files. This one is what has struck me and I think will be good to finish my layout too.

"No one has ever seen God;
but if we love one another,

God lives in us and his
love is made complete in us."

~ 1 John 4:12

Now if I can get this to work the way I want it to, I think I'll be good to go.

So, how do you jump start your scrapping? How do you deal with reclaiming your mojo? I've been struggling wtih this while I've been sick and I think it's not good to try and reclaim it while your body is weak. I think sometimes our bodies are too busy trying to get better and not allowing our creative juices to get going. What ever it is, I'm ready to be rid of it all so I can scrap and feel creative again!

So come on! Tell me how to reclaim my mojo!!

No comments: