Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Posted 1/14/07

One Word

Like many good scrappers, I read with great interest Ali Edwards' blog and have been contemplating my "word of the year" for about a week now. This one has been a little difficult for me. I have struggled with one word that would sum up all my thoughts and prayers for this year.

I have finally decided I would choose "perseverance". I hope that I can convey the importance of this word to my kids and my friends as I make my way through the new year with new opportunities to make this year better than the last in so many different respects.

I will persevere in my attempts to better my health. I will persevere in my attempts to make a better site and store. I will persevere in my journey to be a better person, a wife, a mother, a daughter and a friend. I will persevere in my spiritual journey as well to be a better Christian.

I also want to continue my journey to become a published writer. This is one area in which I have not persevered in the last 10 years and I really want to try harder to succeed in this area.

So, here's to this year's word = Perseverance !

No comments: