Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Posted 7-21-07

Been tagged again!

7 People I admire
1. mom
2. dad
3. husband for taking over a family of two boys
4. my paternal grandparents who lost everything during the depression and still kept up with four boys
5. my children who are all so different and loving in their own ways
6. my maternal grandparents for their roles in public education and music
7. my friend Tammy who is a real inspiration to me and so many more!!


7 things I say often:
1. I love you
2. Where are you going and when will you be home?
3. HEELLLLOOOOOO!
4. No honey, not right now.
5. Becasue this is ____ (breakfast, lunch, dinner) time and you will sit and eat with the rest of the family.
6. Thank you so much!
7. Oh ya, okay, I'm so sure.


7 things I cannot do:
1. go skydiving or bungee jumping (deathly afraid of heights)
2. Drive in the mountains or over a tall bridge without having a panic attack
3. resist chocolate covered raisins and peanuts
4. last a single morning without coffee despite the fact I really don't like it
5. get over losing my mom
6. fathom losing my dad
7. ride a tall rollercoaster


7 things you might not know about me
1. I have been acting since I was 5 and was inducted into a national honorary fraternity for dramatic arts while in college. (Like Phi Kappa Beta only for dramatic arts and accomplishments instead of academics)
2. I was listed in Who's Who in American High Schools and Universities for Music when I was 17.
3. I smoked for more than 25 years.
4. I have never worked for minimum wage.
5. I made my own wedding dress.
6. I have made formal attire for hire but never normal everyday clothing.
7. I am deathly afraid of bugs of all kinds but pretend not to be for my kids.


7 Movies I enjoy
1.Roadhouse
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Big Bully
4. The Kid
5. City of Angels
6. Last of the Mohicans
7. Heart and Souls


7 things I wish I could change in my life
1. My weight
2. I would have taken advantage of the time I had to spend with my oldeer children when they were younger
3. I would take more time to stop and be more thankful along the way
4. I would have been better at managing my finances early on
5. I would have less "stuff" in my house and concentrate on being simplistic and happier
6. I would have managed my illness a little better earlier
7. I would have gotten my Master's Degree in Elementary Counseling right out of college before teaching school

7 books I have read and would read again
1. Power of a Praying Wife
2. Power of a Praying Parent
3. Good Morning Holy Spirit
4. The Holy Bible
5. The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
6. Where the Sidewalk Ends (collection of poetry and children's literature)
7. Where the Heart Is...


7 people who should do seven : I have no clue who will do this but I'll give it a shot with folks who haven't been tagged by this one yet!
1. Jo
2. Wolf
3. Nik
4. Jodi
5. Michelle
6. no clue~~~

No comments: