Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Posted 10/06/06

TAGGED!!

I got tagged by Jo and Meghan so here's to you both!!


List 5 weird things about yourself.
Tag 5 friends and list them.

Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.


1. I too have sideways pinkie toes (and btw - those of us graced by sideways pinkie toes will never EVER suffer from ugly painful Bunions!)


2. If I go to the potty I MUST drink a glass of water immediately following.


3. If I blow my nose, I almost always sneeze again, right away.


4. I count things - all kinds of things and all the time... when I am driving I count telephones along the highway, I count my steps from one place to another, I count the number of times I stir things - yeah - I"m OCD WHAT ABOUT IT?! (tee hee!)


5. I cannot stand to watch a basketball game on television or in person though I love it. I hate the sound of the squeaky shoes on the floor!



So!! I tag Kim, Jacquie, Firewolf, Gabi and Jodi!

No comments: