Monday, January 19, 2009

I've got a lot to learn..

These are my latest attempts at getting portrait style photos of Dalton. These are NOT awesome by any means, but I've been learning some new techniques through a gal on a yahoo group I belong to. She's really good in photography and this is one area in which I need substantial practice.

At any rate, here are three photos I took of Dalton (the only three I got that were decent...)

The first one has a blurred background. The second, I played with backgrounds. The third is untouched. They are also three different moods of my little guy.

I'm going to continue practicing. Dalton is not so willing a subject as he used to be... :( (He's growing up WAY too fast...)





3 comments:

Heather in FL said...

I think they're great. I love the effect on the second one. The first one looks a little surreal, but it's still nice. The third one, he looks a little bored at this point, but it's still a sweet picture. As a boy I'm sure he'd HATE hearing that, lol. I need to get better at taking pics, too.

Abby said...

What a cutie!!!!!! These are wonderful Lissa!!!! Thanks for playing along! :) You're doing great!

Jolene said...

ROTFL he used to cooperate a bit better if I recall but he did pretty dang good if you ask miss jo! You did a super job on them gf.