Sunday, January 25, 2009

Challenge #4

Okay Divas... you asked -

We've been doing these photography challenges on a yahoo group of which I'm a member. I love this group of women. They are all so wonderful and kind and diverse. Lately, we've been learning more about our cameras from our Abby (well, one of our Abby's!) who's quite a photographer. We've taken photos of things that represent us, we've taken photos using our Macro (which I have since learned is absolutely invaluable to taking photos of my work). We've done a photo session using different variables (lighting, macro, poor - er, um, rather umwilling that is - subjects. Now we have been instructed to turn the cameras on ourselves...

I SWORE I was not going to take photos sans make up. So yesterday, just before Dalton's Basketball game, I decided to go ahead and snap away. I even had Dalton take some. Oh My Gosh... they were horrible.

So I've learned that I should not wear red lipstick... it's horrible on me. Lesson learned. Also a waste of said photo session.

So, today being the last eligible day in the challenge, and being that it's Sunday and my favorite day of the week, I decided to do the unthinkable and take my photos - au naturale. OH yeah... me in all my freckled, unmade up glory (aside from a bit of residual mascara). My morning red eyes, my bags (under the eyes people) and my swollen face. Why oh why do women have swollen faces in the morning??? It's so unfair that women age so much less gracefully than our male counterparts? It'z just not right.

So anyhow, here ya go... my Sunday morning photos to fullfill my Challenge 4 requirement at Divalicious! I really must love you ladies to have done this! HA HA HA





4 comments:

BunnyKissd said...

Lissa you are so incredibly beautiful! You don't need make up! These shots are wonderful! Your peaceful, loving spirit just shines through! Seriously, I am tearing up here!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful pictures, Lissa! You do NOT need makeup. I just LOVE that photo where you have your hand on your shoulder.

Jodi said...

You are Beautiful without makeup!So let's see more of you now! lol I love all the photos! Just great!

Jolene said...

Gf your hair has grown and guess who cut hers all off lol. Love your pics..you are as gorgeous in real life and you know we love you!
Great photos!