Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh my gosh I've had so much fun!!!

I've got a loaner from the rental company while they replace my motherboard. I finally got to scan and upload my fun! I had such a blast this past weekend. Since blogger is not letting me post my layouts, I'm putting them in via my photobucket.

Hope you like! I have had an absolutely blast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was a transfer using packing tape.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two cards; one 8.5 x 11 layout and eight 12 x 12 layouts in one weekend. What a blast!!

7 comments:

MsGrace said...

awesome!

Tara O'Rourke said...

Wow Lissa! I love LOVE the grandma page! It's fabulous! but they all are!!!!

Jodi said...

Love all your pages! I really had to laugh at Dalton and Taylor's conversation.

Jessica said...

ohhh I love all your pages!!! lots of inspiration here! :)

Meghan said...

You so need to submit all those.
Love em!

tspwlv said...

SO much great stuff. I'm so glad you've got your vibe back. It's all wonderful!

Edleen said...

Wow! they're all Gorgeous!