Monday, March 10, 2008

It's been such a productive weekend!

I've been so happy this weekend. Despite my frustration at not having a computer at my disposal, I've scrapped my little heart out. I can't wait to be able to share all I've done. So far I've completed 8 projects and have many more to complete today before uploading everything tonight. I've got to be able to take photos today during the beautiful day light and then somehow get my photos from my camera to a computer.

I'm hoping since my computer is a rental they'll replace it today. If so, I'll be uploading tonight! WOO HOO!!

I really love the inspiration the team at Iscrap has shared this weekend. They're a great group of folks and have such great imaginations. I have thoroughly enjoyed being without a computer at my fingertips. As much as I have felt handicapped by it, and I despise being without, I've enjoyed being so creative.

No comments: