Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've got a secret!

I'm so excited but I can't tell it yet - not just yet.

Check in with me on the 15th and I'll let you in on it too!

In the meantime, check out this amazing kit club I just found! I am amazed by the product in this kit and for the first time in a long time I'm wanting to find a way to sub to a kit. I love the MW kits but I can't afford them. Now, I'm wishing so badly I could do both! I'm so torn. Check them out!

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Don't you want to sink your teeth into that Silly Pea kit? I tell you I wish so badly my funds weren't so tight. In the meantime, I'm hoping for some scraptime to keep my mind off my severe lack of funds.

(Not that I don't have enough to keep me busy for about the next 10 years without buying a single new item LOL...)

1 comment:

t said...

How about just a weensy teensy little hint? I hate secrets. Actually, I love secrets when I'm in on them. Just ask Tara!