Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not sure if I told you about this...



I'm selling my cards at a local consignment shop. They agreed to put me a little stand by the register for regular greeting cards and gift cards. I'm so stoked about this! It will keep me motivated to keep making them instead of getting a bit slack and not doing what I should be doing to get them going. Here's one I made today using sketches by Lucy Chesna. One was for her Origami challenge at Iscrap last weekend and another was on her blog for the sketch to use for her Blog DT. Both were great sketches and the Origami class was bangin'!



5 comments:

Jodi said...

Them are pretty! Great job!

@wesome@bby said...

Hope you make a million, Lis!

BunnyKissd said...

Great news! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Rockin girlfriend. Congratulations! You so rock!

Jax

t said...

Gorgeous. I hope your cards do great at the little shop.