Sunday, March 9, 2008

I"m so stinkin' frustrated...

I have been participating in the weekend crop at Iscrap.com. LOVING the inspiration over there and having a blast. Well guess what happened last night...

My motherboard died. Yep - dead - I even bit the bullet and reformatted it today knowing I was going to lose a bunch of stuff but did it anyhow.

Dead - still won't complete sign on - gets to the whole sign "Microsoft" screen, begins booting up and dead... it dies half way through booting up.

Can we say DAMN!

I'm so frustrated.

On the other hand, I'm really grateful Taylor has his computer home this weekend because it means I can take photos of my layouts and projects and still get them into the site by tomorrow night for credit.

The other thing is that I can check my emails (although sporadically) and also check my beloved sites as time will allow.

So folks, if you know anyone who wants to gift me a computer (ROFLMBO) let me know! HA HA HA

I'm in the market...

In the meantime, happy Sunday - many blessings to all...

No comments: