Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Well check it out - blessed again!

This time a friend of mine has blessed me! Lookie what I got today!



My instructions are to share this with five folks who I feel have become my friends. This is gonna be tough. I feel so blessed by my on line friends. You guys help fill my day, you've stood by me through some really tough places and events. Picking just 5 will be hard!

So here I go... (and if you're not one of the five please don't be offended... You're ALL amazing!)

Tara

Kathy

Deb

Nancy

Tam

Here are you more specific details...
Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.


So many thanks to Marci! You can find her HERE at Marci's Scrapping Spot.

3 comments:

Kathy Carr said...

Awwww Thank you Lissa! This made my day.

Tam, I am said...

Lissa, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! You put a huge smile on my face today!!!

Tara O said...

Lissa...thank you...how bad am I that I just got here to look. BLUSH