Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Totally got tagged...

And I've been avoiding responding because I'm so bad at these babies. But here goes...

Rules :
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)


A: All girl... 100% girly girl through and through.
D: Don't like heights in any way shape or form.
A: adore and live for my boys
M: must begin every day with my prayers
S: scrapbooking is an obsession I use to express my passion for my life

(Yes, it's really my middle name - it's family. Yes I know it's not feminine. It's the last name of some of my relatives. Yes, as in the presidents...)

I now must tag 5 people.
I pick:
Jolene; Paula; Wolfie; Nik; Gabi

3 comments:

Jolene said...

ffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttt u would lol will have to go figger it out now won't i!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Hey, I've been told that I'm realted to Quincy Adams. Maybe you and I are cousins? :)

@wesome@bby said...

You know, I love your room, and I'm so proud of you for having it all organized, but....you are just stinking beautiful, and I love you more! So good to see a pic of you...NOT from 1982 when YOU liked yourself, but of YOU, NOW...the gal we all know and love just as you are. :)