Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Official

I'm a Groovy Chick!



After all I am a child of the 60's and 70's and I've been groovy since being groovy was the grooviest thing to be! (Thanks Marsha!) But this is all different. I"m the Sketch Team Leader for the If It's Groovy blog team! In addition to my own sketches for Sketch It!, I'll be doing one, with variations, for the sketch team and very exciting.

We're publishing our first team blog inspiraitons on the First of April and I'm so excited to see what every one does! Our themes are so "groovy" and out of left field so be prepared for some fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like fun, Lissa! Hey, do you live in Williamsburg, VA? We went there on a family vacation this past summer! If I only knew that you lived there, I would have made an effort to catch up with you! My oh my, I missed a big opportunity there!

Mardi said...

Congrats! Deb is so much fun!