Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged

Well, I got tagged by a good friend of mine a while back (Hi Jodi!) and I've neglected to do it. (sorry... tucking tail and walking slowly away...)

I'm really no good at picking 7 random facts about myself. I've pretty much been an open book my whole life so it's hard to choose 7 things about me that haven't been shared...

Let's see...


1. I love Pomegranates. They are my second favorite fruit behind strawberries.

2. I am terrified of blood and needles. Despite how many times I have my blood drawn (every 6 weeks!) I will NEVER EVER watch or look at the different vials of blood they take from me!

3. I have a secret passion for Redi Whip shot straight into my mouth from the can.

4. I have only recently discovered how much I like Capri Pants. Surprisingly, they look pretty cute on me!

5. I have lost 32 pounds and I have no idea how.

6. When I was 22 in the summer after I graduated college, I worked three different jobs, not because I had to but because I liked working.

7. I was a district manager for Photo Hut when I was 18 and supervised more than 10 stores. I never saw the inside of any of them other than my home store!


Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 other people and leave them a note on one of their posts that they've been tagged. However, I can't think of 7 people who haven't been tagged by this already so I'll leave it up to you! If you do this, leave me a note won't you?

Hugs!

No comments: