And I'm a bad blogger - I've neglected both of them so here goes... Since the tag was the same one on both I'll do it once and tag away! So for all you "tagees" I AM the tagger and well... you can blame Gale and Jess! HA HA HA
1. List 7 random facts about yourself.
2. List 7 people you're tagging.
3. Go leave them a bit of blog love letting them know you've tagged them.
4. When they DO post their tag, be sure and leave some blog love again showing them your post.
So here goes... (I've done this a couple times so please forgive if I've told you some random things before.. truthfully, I'm a pretty boring person with a pretty normal life!)
1. I'm terribly shy. I can talk on line all the time - can even talk on the phone. Put me in a party or in a room of strangers and you'll find me next to to the wall blending in with the flowers on the wallpaper... yep - I'm a wallflower.
2. I love music and color. I tend to hear things in color, expecially music... I can see waves of color floating by me when I listed to music with my eyes closed.
3. I love photography and got my first camera when I was 10. I got my first SLR with I was 18 but when the auto focus came out I got lazy... ROFL...
4. I can't remember a time in my life when I wasn't doing something crafty. I got my start with the 1964 issue of ChildCraft books - volume 9 - all about crafts. Yep - lots of way cool fun things to do in there for a crafty kid!
5. Yes... I'm old enough to have been able to read the 1964 ChildCraft volume when we got it in 1966.
6. I always wanted to be a professional singer and stage actor.
7. When I was in first grade I could stand against the wall and touch my toes on one foot toe the wall behind my head... yes - from a standing position in ballet. And no, I didn't fall... Now, I can't stand with two feet on the floor without tipping...
So my tag...