Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I just have to show off these two new kits...

These kits are wonderful. I've been working with the Tea Party kit and the quality of these items is just beautiful. You won't go wrong with either of them.

Here is the Tea Party kit:



Here are two layouts I've completed so far with this kit. I will be showing these off on the Sketch It! blog as well as they go with a small article I wrote about sketches and taking the "fear" factor out of them. Take a peek at the close up of the crackle paint. This stuff is amazing! I had a blast just watching it crackle before my eyes!




Crackle Paint close up when dried:


and here is the Super Star Kit:



Now you have to read the reviews on the site about these two - they're fantastic. I couldn't have said it better myself!

Tea Party Kit Reveal by Kelly

Super Star Kit reveal by Angie


Don't get too tied up and forget to shop for yours today at A Walk Down Memory Lane

Go! Now! What are you waiting for??? Stop reading already and go shopping!!!

2 comments:

Nik said...

OMG OMG OMG !!!!! I love these kits and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts!!!!

Bloody gorgeous babe!!!

BunnyKissd said...

Pretty kits and I love your LOs! ^_^