Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wow! I've been blessed!

A good friend of mine, Diana, has blessed me today with a wonderful blog award. I feel so honored to have received this award, particularly today.



"This blog invests in and believe in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propogated. Please give more attention to these writers."

Thank you so much Diana ("BunnyKissd"). I feel very honored to have received this today.

I would love to pass this beautiful award on to:

Abby - dear sweet Abby
Ronnie - my sister in Christ and such a wonderful friend
Kim - sweet, creative, inspirational, busy, amazing Kim
Paula - what an awesome person you are
Tara - amazing and so inspiring with seemingly boundryless energy

There are so many more of you I want to nominate but I'm afraid the list is just longer than I've got fingers to type.

The only criteria for accepting the award is that you must post the picture and the meaning of the award on your blog (see above); no need to even pass it along to other people.

2 comments:

Tara O said...

bondless? HA! I am sitting here trying to unwind after a long day of telling dh good bye AGAIN, the wonderful festivities of Resurrection Day, and lesson planning to prepare me and the kids for next week's homeschooling adventure. I look longingly at the LO started over on my table and wish it weren't almost midnight so I could work on it. Not to be tonight...thanks Lissa...go check out my blog again!

BunnyKissd said...

{{{hugs}}} You deserve it, dear...