Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey ya'll!

Oooo my yard is finally pretty again. Leaves are the only thing to go now to be able to get rid of the winter blahs and hit the spring and summer ah's! (My lawn care guy was finally able to come yesterday to cut... good thing too. The grass was nearing my knees!)

The sun is shining, it's a gorgeous Friday. My Taylor will be home for a night in preparations for the end of school and it's going to be an amazing weekend. We have a soccer game tomorrow then nothing for the rest of the weekend and I'm delighted to have nothing to do. Truly. When you have busy busy weekends, you don't realize how much rest you miss. I need the weekends to rejuvenate!

While I show off my latest, (well, not really but I can't show you my latest because they're both for challenges and the challenge's aren't finished yet!) think about how you rejuvenate? Are you Mary Mary Quite Contrary with an amazing garden you love to work in? Or are you the kind of gals who revels in spending time hanging out with friends? Do you break out the grill and cook out?

I wanna hear how you chill - better yet, I wanna SEE how you chill! If you create a layout and upload a link to the blog here (on this post) before NSD (National Scrapbook Day) which just happens to be someone special's birthday, I will randomly choose a name from the posts and send a RAK! Oh yeah - love to give away goodies in honor of birthdays!!

So come on ya'll! Get creatin'! I wanna see how you guys spend your "down time"!

Peace!
Lissa

No comments: