Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well I thought I had posted this...

I had two lovely submissions for the challenge I posted using my sketch of the month for May. Silvana, who's layout is HERE created a beautiful layout for her mom entitled "Familia". Groovy Deb, our illustrious leader here at If It's Groovy posted a darling layout, "Baby", in our group gallery. Since I can't point you to our gallery, I'll show them both to you here!


Happy by Deb


Familia by Sylvana


I"m in awe over their choosing the same color palate! They're both just as lovely as can be!

So, since Sylvana gave two entries (one for linking and one on her blog) I gave her two numbers 1 and 2, Deb was 3. I used Random.Org for my random number generator inserting 1 through 3 and Deb was chosen!

Here is my print screen so you can check my validity:


Congrats Deb! Send my your addy!

1 comment:

Groovy Deborah said...

WHAT?!?! Are you kidding? I cannot believe we both chose the same colors too!!!
Thanks Lissa :) Will email you right now. What a cool way to start out my weekend!!!
Deb♥