7 Random Facts I must post.
So read them, comment on them & then check to see if your name is in the 7 I tag.
If it is, list 7 Random Facts about yourself & pass on the tag to 7 people.
1. I"m totally addicted to CSI type shows... Forensic stuff, the more detailed and gory the better.
2. I'm also addicted to true crime novels, with pictures of crime scenes. i like to take the evidence and try to solve the crime before the writer reveals the person responsible... I'm convinced, as a result of reading so many different books and accounts, that Darlie Routier did NOT kill her boys but her husband knows more than he's ever told.
3. I love make up. I truly love sitting at my little make up table that Kevin made for me and putting on my make up in the mornings. I was Make Up and Costume Mistress for the Drama Department at Longwood College (now Longwood University) for several productions and absolutely adored it!
4. I love the theater. I could be a theater actress for ever and love it. Play production is in my blood (family) and it would have been a dream come true to appear on Broadway in plays and musicals.
5. I love learning. I could be a professional student. I've always got to be learning something. If I go a day without learning something, I feel somewhat as though I've wasted a day. I know... totally wierd...
6. I adore scrapbooking, painting, organizing, crafting, wreath making, flower arranging, heck - I love crafting... I have owned both scrapbook businesses as well as a country craft business where I specialized in tole painted miniatures in pecan resin.
7. I love music. I think I'd shrivel up and die if I didn't have music in my life. It's always been a part of my life and I can't imagine a day without music of some kind.
So... now that you know more about me, let's know more about you.
And if you've already been tagged, consider yourself well loved!